February 8, 2011

Sweet Springtime

quilt: explored

The wind has been blowing nonstop for a couple days now, and I'm getting rather annoyed.  I normally leave my hair down when I go to class because I'm lazy and don't really care at 10 am, but lately I've had to put it up because the wind whirls it around and shoves it in my face and mouth and then I can't see where I'm going.  I kept having to brush it out of my face constantly which is just a pain.  I can't wait for spring to come so it'll be warm outside and I can let my hair down again.


I found these pictures on flickr taken by a 15 year old (!).  The color and tones of her pictures just made me think of springtime when the sun is out and its warm all the time.  Spring could not get here sooner. 

hair

braid: explored

I have no idea why, but I've always loved pictures of hair.  I guess it's because I wish my hair could be that gorgeous. The girls' hair in the pictures are so natural and messy, but somehow still so pretty.  I envy them.

blondes

This is more of a fall picture, but I loved the colors, her outfit, the bike, and the scene so much I just had to share.  Also, notice the leak? It adds so much to the rustic feel of the photo.  I wish I was this talented.  I'll soon be posting some of my own shots taken with my Diana F+. Get excited! 

leak
Credit

Love Always, 
                    A

No comments:

Post a Comment