February 15, 2011

Love Somebody #2



Because we were both incredibly busy yesterday, my boyfriend and I didn't get to celebrate on time, so we made today our very own Valentine's Day! He was so sweet too.  This morning he gave me a single rose and my favorite truffles.  Later, he brought me these ADORABLE cupcakes from a local bakery.  I've almost eaten half the box.  They are just SO good. There is a vanilla cupcake with vanilla icing, a chocolate cupcake with caramel icing, and a chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing on top and vanilla icing inside.  Yum! And if that wasn't enough, he took me out to dinner but didn't tell me where we were going.  Today was just so full of surprises! Too bad Valentine's Day is only once a year. 









Taken with Sony Cybershot and edited in Photoshop


Love Always, 
                        A

No comments:

Post a Comment