February 29, 2012

Snow Day


It finally snowed!! It actually felt like winter for a whole day! but then it went back to being in the 60s...in February.  Oh well, at least I got to frolic in the snow at least once this winter.  
When it started snowing, that sad day in the middle of midterm season,  my friend MADE me go in the snow with her to take pictures of it since it would probably be our only change to takes pictures of actual snow this year.  I didn't need a whole lot of convincing to put down my Ethics and Human Rights in World Affairs book (yeah...never take that class).  We spent the longest time taking pictures of central grounds covered in snow.  My fingers and toes felt like they were going to fall off but it was so worth it.  I need to remind myself that its those little memories that make up a happy life, not the grade I get on one test. 


I also have a new fancy for pretty fonts, so I tried writing some of my favorite quotes in different fonts.  I've been having way too much fun with it so far.  Sometimes my geeky-ness amazes even me...

taken with Canon T1i
Love Always, 
           

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, snow! I want some! You are so lucky, it looks beautiful.
xx Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ah, so beautiful! i'm battling 80 degree weather here and i would love to just shove my face into the snow to cool down.

joy said...

The snow is beautiful, I love these photos :)

Grace Wainwright said...

i just found your blog and i absolutely love it. your pictures are so awesome and trendy (hopefully that's not a weird word). I'm your newest follower and can't wait to read more!

A Southern Drawl

Post a Comment