May 2, 2011

A Royal Occasion


 I know you all are probably sick of all the royal wedding nonsense, but I'm obsessed so it has yet to get old for me.  My roommate and I got up at 5:30am on Friday to watch the procession and the ceremony.  We laid in bed all day watching the highlights and all the crazy hats.  Days later, I caught myself looking at the pictures again and watching the videos over and over.  I've decided that we Americans are so obsessed with the Royals because we have nothing like it so the thought of there being real queens, kings, princes, and princesses fascinates us.  William and Kate's story is so romantic and a real life fairy tale.  Kate is living every little girls' dream from the dress to the carriage to the cake, and I'm so sad that the fantasy of a royal wedding is now over.  But then again...Harry still has to get married...that's one more royal wedding!

I love the lace overlay on her dress.  It's so traditional and classic and still so gorgeous. 

 


Love Always, 
                         A

No comments:

Post a Comment