April 10, 2011

Come Run the Hidden Pine Trails

"Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
Come taste the sunsweet berries of the Earth
Come roll in all the riches all around you
And for once, never wonder what they're worth"
                                                                                        -Pocahontas 
______________________________________________________________________________

I have a new fancy.  My moccasins!!  I got them because I needed a shoe that worked with a lot of different outfits but wasn't a flat or a tall boot.  When I saw these on Zappos, I knew they'd be perfect.  They go with dresses, skirts, jeggings, and jeans.  I love how the fringe swings around when I walk. They make me feel like Pocahontas from the Disney movie.  I just need a hummingbird and a raccoon for friends and I'm set.  


make avatar
Minnetonka Moccasins via Zappos

Love Always, 
                         A

No comments:

Post a Comment