December 15, 2011

those little moments no. 1

Now that I've had my camera for about a month, I've noticed that I take a lot of pictures of the simple and ordinary moments in my daily life.  I'm starting to see that some of my favorite pictures are taken when I'm just messing around. Don't get me wrong, I love taking pictures and documenting the important times in life, like Thanksgiving, birthdays, and picking a Christmas tree, but I also don't want to overlook those "normal" everyday, life moments that are just as special.  Every day is a memory and I want to capture those little moments that matter so much.  

At the end of each month, I'm going to pick my favorite, random pictures from the past month to share, so without further ado, for the month of November (yes it's a little late...), may I present....











all photos taken by me using Canon tli
Love Always,
          

No comments:

Post a Comment